Easter Games and Activities
Friday, April 19th, 2019 by Sabrina Hunter
Looking for Easter games and activities to enjoy over the weekend with your friends and family? Hop on board with these fun indoor and outdoor activities.
1. Give Flowers Easter symbolizes the rebirth of the season after winter and the early signs of spring. Traditional Easter flowers like daffodils can be used as gift or centerpieces. There is a large variety of flowers to give for Easter with common meanings, such as:
- Lilies for hope.
- Tulips indicate a feeling of love.
2. Paint an Easter Egg The perfect activity for kids is painting Easter eggs. Acrylic paint or watercolor paint is perfect for a delightful day of fun. To create a two-tone effect add water to the original color and stamp dots or swirls over the first layer.
3. Create Easter Treats Guests would love a little treat on Easter Sunday. Try baking bunny cupcakes and decorating them with marshmallow bunny ears and a mini chocolate egg nose.
4. Egg and Spoon Race All ages will love an old fashioned game of egg and spoon race. All you need are eggs and a wooden spoon (or metal spoons) for each person. Don't forget to boil those eggs for a clean race.
5. Jelly Beans guessing game Ask each family member to guess the number of jelly beans in the jar. The winner with the closest count takes all the candies. Enjoy!